Acne afflicts teenagers as well as adults, but it is more common during times of high hormonal activity which causes increased sebum production. Acne typically appears on the face, neck, chest and back where these areas of skin have the most number of sebaceous glands. Acne results when sebaceous glands under the skin become clogged with sebum. When clogged, the glands can allow bacteria to grow. This causes swelling and pimples, and eventually may leave permanent scarring.
Regular maintenance of facial, laser and proper skincare regime can help to keep your face clean and clear.
Acne Treatment Options:
- Carbon Laser Peel – effective in controlling excess oil and unblocking pores
- Pro Yellow Laser – minimize post acne erythema
- Pro Facial – Cleanse, exfoliate and unclogs the skin
- LED Phototherapy blue light – kills bacteria and calm the skin
- Chemical Peel – removes dead skin, dries pimples and loosen comedones
- Home care products – cleanser, moisturizer and topical medicated creams
- Injections – uses steroids to reduce inflammation and aids healing and prevention of scarrin
- Oral medication – antibiotics or isotretinoin may be prescribed
Carbon Laser Peel
Non-surgical, minimally invasive and long lasting to lift and firm the face!
Pro Yellow Laser for Acne, Pigmentations & Rejuvenation
GOLD STANDARDS FOR VASCULAR TREATMENTS
Quick Effective and Painless!
What are acne scars?
Acne scars are permanent textural changes and indentations that occur on the skin as a result of severe acne. The term “scarring” is not used for the temporary red and brown marks left early after acne has occurred as these marks will fade away itself.
What is TCA Cross?
TCA Cross is the chemical reconstruction of skin scars using trichloroacetic acid. It is used on patients to treat atrophic scar and is particularly effective on ice-pick scars and pitted acne scars.
Types of acne scars include ice-pick scars, rolling scars, boxcar and hypertrophic scars.
What is needle subcision?
Needle Subcision is a minor surgical procedure that is used to treat certain depressed acne scars.