Facial Rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment which aims to restore a youthful and younger appearance on the skin.
How to achieve porcelain good skin?
- Elasticity – Skin appears creepy due to lack of skin tone and moisture
- Skin tone – Glowing skin
- Dryness – By improving the Hydration of the skin
- Roughness – By smoothing the skin
- Skin depressions- By evening out fine lines
Rejuvenation treatments available
- Skinbooster – injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin for hydrated, glowing skin.
- WishPro Facial – Suitable for every skin type and concern.
- Ellanse – Stimulating own’s collagen to reserve signs of aging
- Botox Anti-Wrinkle – Relax facial muscles to smoothen skin
- Eye bag Rejuvenation – Restore volume by restoring hyaluronic acid fillers
What is Skin booster?
Skinbooster is in the high demand in the recent years after the Korean trend (glass/porcelain skin) hit Singapore market. Skinbooster is a minimally invasive micro injectables treatment that delivers hyaluronic acid directly into the dermis layer.
HA also known as hyaluronic acid is found in our body. Most of the time we apply our home care products such as serums, moisturizers and masks to prevent moisture loss, but they do not penetrate into the deeper layer of the skin to stimulate collagen production and boost skin’s hydration.
Ellanse Collagen Stimulator
Collagen is one of the important support structures found naturally in our skin, helping to maintain the appropriate tightness, elasticity and suppleness. Over the course of time, our skin gradually loses its natural collagen, leading to facial laxity and the formation of wrinkles and folds. Unlike traditional HA fillers, Ellanse corrects wrinkles and folds but by stimulating own collagen to treat the underlying causes of facial aging, the effects are gradual and longer-lasting giving a more natural and youthful appearance.
Botox Wrinkle Reduction & Face Slimming
Quick fix to reduce lines, wrinkles and smaller face!
Every time you smile, frown or squint, your facial muscles contract and create creases on your skin. With repetitive contraction, these creases become deeper over time, leaving lines and wrinkles on your skin that linger even when your facial muscles are at rest.
What is Botox (Botulinum toxin type A)
Botulinum toxin is a protein produced by a bacterium called clostridium botulinum. When injected in small concentrations into the skin, toxins have been shown to be effective and safe in improving the appearance of expression lines.
Eye Bag Rejuvenation
Nobody likes eye bags. It make us look tired, old, and unattractive. Eye bags are mostly caused by sagging skin and fat, and the only way to remove is
- surgical eye bag surgery
- adding fillers to restore the volume loss.
Advantages of doing eye bag surgery are better results, tighter and firmer skin, and permanent results
But… Think twice before committing yourself to an eye bag surgery as there are complications to it.
- Unfavorable scarring
- Dry eyes
- Injury to muscle
- Swelling which causes visual disturbance
- 2 – 3 weeks of post-surgery recovery